Vader Streams is another popular IPTV service that offers a lot of content. Although I do not personally use this service and it is not currently on Durex Build, I hear very good things about them. The reason for not being on Durex Build is because it causes a few errors and inconveniences for users that do not use the add-on and don’t have an account logged in. Therefore, I have added these tutorials and a video from TECH TIMERUU on how to get Vader Streams including how to subscribe, how to download it in Durex Build, and also how to add it to your PAID section on Durex Build.
HOW TO GET VADER-STREAMS IPTV STEP BY STEP:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VADER STREAMS IN DUREX BUILD:
– navigate to ADD-ONS main menu and select >
– navigate to ‘Install from repository’ and select >
– navigate to Vader.tv Add-ons and select >
– navigate to Video Add-ons and select > then select ‘Vader Streams’.
HOW TO ADD VADER STREAMS TO
PAID ADD-ON ICON SECTION:
– navigate to ‘SYSTEM’ main menu and select >
– navigate to ‘Skin Settings’ and select >
– navigate to ‘Add-on Shortcuts’ and click right
to go to right window
– navigate to ‘Select menu item:’
– click until you see the ‘User friendly name: PAID’
– navigate to an open spot (I believe Add-on 7 is an open section on build)
– select then choose ‘Video add-ons’
– choose ‘Vader Streams’, label will automatically be called ‘Vader Streams’
– select ‘Done’
– Back and out and you will see Vader Streams icon in the menu.