What is Gears TV?
Gears TV is one of the more popular reliable IPTV services that is implemented in the PAID section of Durex Build. Although I recommend this service, I am not affiliated, profit, or provide help/support for the add-on or service. Please do not message me with questions about your Gears TV Service. Send a ticket through their payment page or join their Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Reboot247/
Below is how to acquire a subscription with Gears TV (partly copied from their Facebook pin post).
How do you acquire a subscription for Gears TV?
Click on https://hostingbros.net/acc/cart.php
Click Services on the left panel
Click Order New Services and click order now under Xtreme Edition
Amount will show $15.00
Enter a username and password (NO SPECIAL CHARACTERS, LETTERS AND NUMBERS ONLY. BOTH USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE CASE SENSITIVE). This will be the username and password you enter into the add on.
(KEEP A RECORD OF YOUR LOGIN DETAILS)
Click continue and review your order and make sure it is correct. Click Checkout.
Enter your billing details exactly how it is on the card you are using.
Click Complete Order.
To view log in details or to change password follow below.
Click Active services, click Manage Product next to the active service you wish to view/change, click IPTV Service Details, you will see your username and password.
On the right side it will say change password, click it to change password.
Create a new password that is not the same as what you used for WHMCS website (NO SPECIAL CHARACTERS, LETTERS AND NUMBERS ONLY. BOTH USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE CASE SENSITIVE). – This is the password that will be used for your Gears TV Add On.
Click Save Changes.
Note: Your username and password for the payment site are different than your login details for the add-on. Be sure you have the correct username and password.
* EACH SERVICE CAN ONLY BE USED ON 1 DEVICE AT A TIME. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT STREAMING MORE THAN 1 DEVICE AT THE SAME TIME YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED
How do I use this in Durex Build?
Once you have your username and & password you can go to the PAID section of Durex Build > submenu: GEARS TV SETTINGS, select > enter your username & password > be sure to select ‘OK’ to save the data. Once information implemented, I recommend to clear cache under SYSTEM section. Go back to PAID section then select the Gears TV icon.
I have question about my service, who do I ask?
DO NOT ASK ME!
FOR SUPPORT PLEASE USE THE FACEBOOK SUPPORT POST:
OR SEND A TICKET: https://hostingbros.net/acc/cart.php
Perform Maintenance on your device regularly. This will include clearing cache and purging packages. Restarting your router and modem will also help keep everything running smoothly on your device.
DISCLAIMER!!! READ BEFORE YOU BUY
* All sales are final.
* An invoice is produced 14 days before your due date. You will find this in the Invoices section. Please READ and make sure it is CORRECT before paying. Do not order a new service if you only wish to renew.
* A 10% late fee is added to overdue invoices.
* All accounts not paid for within the 3 day suspension period will be TERMINATED along with any discount there may have been on your SERVICE and you will have to order new service at the CURRENT PRICE.
* USA/CAN is the target market. We don’t foresee issues with UK users but we cannot guarantee the service will work for you if you are in other countries. (mainly the live TV, but just want to make it clear we are not supporting other countries)
* Some internet service providers throttle users speeds when streaming IPTV services. AT&T U-Verse is known to throttle so a VPN might be required.
* Firestick users/lower end boxes may experience issues viewing the high quality live HD content and also playing some codecs used for 24/7 channels.
* Nobody is forced to purchase Gears TV.
* Content is not meant to viewed outside of the KODI ADDON, or downloaded and redistributed. Attempting to extract the content from the addon to put inside of your addon will result in a ban.
* EACH SERVICE CAN ONLY BE USED ON 1 DEVICE AT A TIME. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT STREAMING MORE THAN 1 DEVICE AT THE SAME TIME YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED